There are some women who have difficulty breast feeding for various reasons and there are best 10 foods that increases breast milk that mothers might want to know about so they can continue breastfeeding their babies.
There are some great benefits for babies who were nursed, such as getting the necessary components that help them stay almost sick-free, even long after they stop nursing. There is also a study that shows that babies who were breastfed tend to have higher IQ than those who were not and develop stronger and healthy teeth.
List of 10 foods that increases breast milk
- Leafy green vegetables
- Whole grains
- Low-fat dairy products
There are many ways for mothers to help increase breast milk naturally.It is really simple for mothers to do necessary things to increase their breast milk naturally, such as:
- Eating healthy to maintain high energy levels.
- While nursing, rub their breasts to increase breast milk.
- Drink approximately up to eight glasses of fluids; water preferred to maintain hydration.
- Continue breast feeding as long as they can; preferably at least eight times each day.
There are ways for mothers to learn how to produce more breast milk and they come in form of mothers milk tea and more milk plus.
Mothers milk tea has been used for hundred years by women in Europe because they are commonly suggested by lactation counselors or medical herbalists. It is designed to start or keep the milk flowing and helps the mothers to lactate in a healthy way.
The following breast milk supplements have been shown to help stimulate breast milk to flow:
- Blessed thistle
- AlfalfaRaspberry leafFenugreekStinging nettleAs a thumb rule, any mother wanting to learn how to produce more breast milk should always talk to her doctor or a lactating counselor before starting any new breast milk making regimen.