Attaining beautiful skin seems like a faded dream that can never come true for most people. Tackling zits, an uneven complexion, wrinkles, sagging skin and so forth can seem like a daunting task. However, if you are wondering how to improve your complexion, there are several steps that you can take in order to reach your objective: a beautiful and clear complexion.
Tips for Perfect Skin Complexion: Top 5 Skin Problems and How to Fix Them
1. Age spots: These Dalmatian-like spots are one of the most annoying skin problems today. Also known as liver spots, age spots develop when you spend too much time in the sun; this is especially true if you have a fair complexion. The best skin care treatment for age spots is to treat it with fading creams.
You should look for a facial brighter that contains plenty of Vitamin C or Kojic Acid because these are natural brighteners that reduce some of the melanin in the spots; thus, making them look lighter. Another way to treat age spots is to exfoliate regularly because it helps improve your skin’s cell turnover. Finally, make sure to wear sunscreen when you are out in the sun because prevention is the best treatment.
2. Flakey Skin: Naturally dry skin becomes worst in the wintertime because of the lack of humidity in the air; therefore, to banish flakes, apply a thick moisturizer that has plenty of emollients to the skin. However, the thicker the moisturizer feels to the touch, the higher the chance of it clogging your pores, which can lead to acne.
To prevent the onset of acne, make sure to select a moisturizer that is non comedogenic; a lighter moisturizer with emollients is the better option because it relieves the flakes with less chances of a breakout.
3. Acne: Acne affects over 95% of the population, and everyone has had to deal with at least one zit in their lifetime. If you have acne, you should choose your skin care products with care because some products can help your skin; while other products can hurt your skin. Most skin care tips say that you should use products that control the sebum in your skin such as facial washes that contain 2% Salicylic Acid.
In addition, you can use products that contain 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide to kill the P. Acne bacteria in your pores. However, use Benzoyl Peroxide with care because it can lead to white spots and even chemical burns.
4. Under eye circles: You can use products that have vitamins that help pump up the collagen production such as Vitamin E. In addition, avoid pulling on the delicate under eye are when removing makeup, get adequate hours of sleep and make sure to eat a healthful diet.
5. Wrinkles: You can use a product that contains plenty of vitamins that help improve the collagen production in the skin. In addition, try to restore the moisture in your skin by using moisturizer, and make sure to wear sunscreen.