At any age it is ideal to try and improve your eye sight and be able to have superb vision without glasses on. In order to improve your eye sight naturally you must be willing to do some research on foods for healthy vision and all the benefits that come along with the new diet you are looking to go on. Foods that are extremely beneficial to a diet for weak or poor eyesight is salmon, garlic, dark chocolate, eggs, soy and many other scrumptious dishes you can add to your daily meal plan.
Diet for Healthy Eyes
- Salmon contains vitamins for your eyes such as vitamin B as well as Omega-3 fatty acids which also helps to protect your vision from becoming impaired.
- Garlic contains sulfur which helps to protect your eye lenses and make them stronger over a period of time.
3. Dark Chocolate
- Dark chocolate is surprisingly one of the best foods for healthy vision in any individual.
- Dark chocolate contains flavanoids that help to protect the blood vessels in your eyes.
- Spinach contains caratenoid which is a nutrient that helps diminish your chances of muscular degeneration in your eyes.
- Egg yolks contain lutein which also helps the eye to preserve itself from mascular degeneration.
- Protein is also a key ingredient in eggs and is extremely helpful to help improve eye sight naturally.
- Vitamin A is one of the most important vitamins for your eyes that you can consume. Fruits like apricots contain high amounts of vitamin A and will help you to improve your vision without glasses.
- The myth we all heard about carrots being able to improve eye sight is incredibly true.
- It is the vitamin A in carrots that is extremely beneficial to our eye sight as well as all other areas of our body.
- Soy contains essential fatty acids, phytoestrogens and vitamin E.
- All of these nutrients are essential to a diet for weak or poor eyesight.